The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
In 2017, Will Galluccio, having the need of replacing his CE-1, started prototyping a smaller size, pedalboard friendly reissue of the famous pedal.
In 2018 the Chorus Ensemble was born and released with pre-orders formula, being Triungulo Lab a small business.
The Chorus Ensemble is the most faithful recreation in the world of the original Boss CE-1, featuring the exact same schematic, an improved power section, same Bucket Brigade MN3002 and top quality/age type correct components.
Features and controls:
· 9V center negative;
· Compact size;
· Exact same preamp as the CE-1 (always on, pedal is not true bypass);
· Level Control, to decide how much signal you want allow to pass/boost;
· High/Low mode;
· Chorus Intensity (sets the speed of the effect when in Chorus mode);
· Vibrato Depth and Rate;
· Normal/Effect switch to go from effect OFF to effect ON;
· Chorus/Vibrato switch to choose between Chorus (triangle wave LFO) or Vibrato (sine wave LFO);
· Peak Level LED monitoring your signal's strength in real time;
· Mode level blinking at the modulation's speed;
· Stereo/Mono (when you plug in a jack in the Stereo socket, the Mono Jack will deliver only DRY while the Stereo Jack will push out WET!)